Find your Stare Dad Comics meme here! Comedy daily, Fun Daily! Upload also your Stare Dad (Staredad) comics here. Stare Dad are 4chan comics.
Advertisement:



Join us on facebook:

2011/03/16

One month. And some NOT OC.

So today my Stare Dad Comics Blog makes one month of living.


So... Thank you. I have nearly 8000 views, 100> followers, people from all over the world have seen this blog, and a BIG special thanks to those who follow me and comment. Really.


When I started blogging I didn't know what to wait for... And in the first days I had about 10/20 views. Now days I receive about 300~ views daily and it's great! Anyway, this is not even half... The greatest thing I found here were other bloggers, some of them with GREAT blogs and that they turn out to be great people. So: Thank you man/woman for blogging and watching my blog.


Resuming, thanks to:



  • All of my followers.
  • All of my viewers.
  • All of those that had a laugh.
  • All of those that said: This is not funny. I'm going to finger my ass naw, ktxhbai.
And also to the owner of the blog Mac and I (evill33t) because of the Javascript script (lol redundancy) that makes viewing images a lot more nicer. (Try to enlarge the pics, and you will see what I'm talking about.)

So anywayz.... Keep blooging/following cuz I'm lovin' it! (Not associated with fattening fast food chains).

Naw for some Stare Dad!





14 comments:

Tony Van Helsing said...

James Woods should be handled by only the toppest men.

Christophe said...

I didn't get the first one. Liked the second one!

rinns said...

Well I hope you're really enjoying it, because I really enjoy your blog :)

Electric Addict said...

lol always putting a smile on my face.

the image script is really useful (from mac and I) but it turned my banner into a blowup picture as well which is why I don't use it :/

much better suited for your blog though, it's a really nice effect!

Trelin said...

Different Strokes reference, nice.

l33 v4n cl33f said...

stay posting, the photoshop one was hilarious

Cree said...

congrats :D not OC eh? well i've never seen these ones but they all made me lol, keep em comin.

HurdyG said...

What you talkin' about Willis?

LOL!

skinned sheep said...

i love you too dude!

ill always support!

Patti D. said...

Congratulations!! nice comics btw.

Erika said...

Ahh I wouldn't say these have been your best. Still cracked a smile though XP

Chris WJ Charlton said...

Haha that photoshop one was killer!

Selfishly said...

Congratulations! These are too funny.

Unknown said...

thanks for linking me


Advertisement: